About me

I am a Problem Solver, I work as a Computer Professional and in general I'm an all round tinkerer.
At any given moment I could be working on a problem of one sort or another. Anything from motor mechanics to website development, image/audio/video editing and manipulation to wood working and crafts.

I have a hereditary heart condition so I am constantly struggling to stay fit and on top of that that. I cycle to work and when i can i ride to Waterfall. Every so often I make a longer trip, alternating between trips through the national park down and trips to wollongong and back.

Things that interest me :
  • computers hardware/software
  • cars
  • motorbikes - Ive owned a few
  • bicycles- at the moment I ride a Wilier Le Roi road bike
  • Photo shop painting,
  • music - editing and or piecing songs together in Reason
  • traveling

the list here really is very long.... so we will keep it minimal.

The best way to describe it is by saying i will try anything anywhere anytime with the intent to build on the library that is human experience. Nothing is to scary to tackle and if it breaks there has to be a way to fix it.

With all if that in mind this blog is a journal of things that interest me. Things i am working on, or things I would like to note down so I can work on them later.

top