Disclaimer

Disclaimer

A Disclaimer is needed I guess, just to put things in perspective. I don't pretend that I know everything. This blog and the contents of each entry is a direct result of my research into subjects that I am interested in.I only log items that interest me, with that in mind, this blog is only here as a reference for me and as an exercise of what is available if you use Google.

The only thing that is created or uploaded or produced on this blog is my opinion. No files or information on http://nozzi.blogspot.com/ is uploaded or created by me.

If you feel that you need to know the direct origins of any of this information please feel free to contact me. If you enjoy what Ive got to say or if you object to what is going on here, please feel free to contact me or leave a comment.

top